Lester Link

Sunday, April 23, 2006


This is a picture of my most dear friends, we were all actually in the same spot for once, so this one is very precious to me. From left to right, Britt, Sarah, me, Kelley, Suzanne, Evangelina, and Sara. I am so grateful for each and every one of them and for all of those not in this particular picture. Sara gets the most credit, she has been putting up with me since 6th grade, I can't believe we have shared more than half of our lives together! The rest of my clan was formed in high school, all girls and Catholic, we managed to keep it very interesting! We have all kept in touch since high school and we are all very close, I am so lucky to be a part of such a wonderful group of "young" ladies! We all got together for this picture back in December, I think, right after my cancer diagnosis. Not the best picture b/c I think we all shed a tear or two during lunch. I couldn't have made it this far without this amazing group of gals, I hope to post a cancer-free picture of all of us very soon! I love you guys, and watch out b/c I will be back in full form very soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lester!! You made me cry and I have a new patient eval due any minute! Now I have to go clean up my mascara so the kid's mom doesn't think I'm a freak! That was a good day despite our reason for gathering. We really do have a great group of friends don't we?! The next picture will be of us lying on a beach somewhere, sipping on something frozen(I suppose berry flavored will be out for you from now on!)and celebrating cancer-freeness (like my new word?) We'll have to put a warning label on the picture though...."Must view w/ protective glasses to prevent injury due to blinding paleness" Our lovely tan-able friends ET and Suzi will have to go on the end so the rest of us don't look so sun-deprived!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home