Lester Link

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Today was awful and I would like to forget it real soon! Definitely a horizontal day, I can't remember feeling this crummy in a long time. I still feel sick and food is my enemy right now. I woke up sick at my stomach around 8 this morning, fell back asleep and woke up again around 9:30, sick again. I went downstairs to try and eat to take my medicine but that didn't work out too well for me. I took a Phenergan(anti-nausea) and crashed until about 4 this afternoon. I still felt sick when I woke up and I am struggling to hold down a few graham crackers to take my chemo with. Fourth day into it, I hope the worst is over soon!

Joel and I have modified the Aggie version of the Longhorn Texas Fight song, to express our feelings toward cancer today. Just replace "Texas" with "Cancer". No offense to my Longhorn friends out there! Sorry, this song is PG-13. It is very fitting for the day I had today.

Cancer bites, Cancer bites, Cancer can jump up and bite my a*#!
C-A-N-C-E-R-B-I-T-E-S, Cancer can bite my a*#!!

I will save our chemo cheer for another "special" day. Yes, I am delirious, don't worry, I am sure I have meds for that too! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee! Hee! I love it! Yall need to record and download that version onto your iPod. Sorry it was such a bad one today. I'll say some prayers for a better and not so "special day" day tomorrow.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home