Lester Link

Thursday, March 30, 2006

My tri-weekly checkup went well today. The doc said he was so happy with how well I have tolerated the chemo and that I am on a "rough regimen". He said I looked great(well duh?) and to keep up the good work. All of my bloodwork looks great, he said my bloodwork was probably better than his and Joel's! Not too shabby! He also said he was very excited to get to the end of the 6th cycle and re-run the CT and see the results and he is very encouraged by the fact that the surgeon asked to meet with me after he presented my results at the last tumor board meeting. So, happy day at the island!

Monday is chemo day, so I am going to live it up this weekend. I am finally feeling 100% again and I have a lot of energy, so I have to expend it all before I get zapped again! This cancer is going to realize it picked the wrong chick to mess with when I get done with it!! I am off to a sushi dinner tonight, I think it has been an entire month since the last time I was well enough to eat it. So I am way past due!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home