Lester Link

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I think I am almost over this sinus mess. My head is still congested and you can hear it in my voice, but the coughing is almost all gone. I hope to shake it completely before my next chemo, a week from Monday. It was hard to limit my exposure to the elements this weekend b/c the weather was so beautiful!

One of Joel's friends at work has offered to dog-sit our 2 labs while we are visiting Joel's family in Arkansas over the Easter holiday. Thanks Kathy! So we took the pups over to Kathy's today to introduce them to her family. Her 3 kids had a blast playing with them and Abby & Pearl both behaved very nicely. They were worn out after we left and they slept in the car the whole way home. Today's activities should keep them worn out for at least a couple of days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home