Lester Link

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Still feeling pretty crummy. I woke up at 1 this afternoon, I guess I am still in sleep debt from Monday night's fiasco. My chest still feels tight and I have a cough and drainage and all that mess. My oncology nurse told me to go see my General Practitioner for non-cancer stuff. So, I went to see Dr. Broussard today and he re-did the chest x-ray, which came back normal, good news! I was a little freaked out about the pneumonia talk from the ER. The antibiotic I was sent home with from the ER is supposed to be very good, Avelox, it takes a couple of days to kick in. My GP gave me a Z-Pack to follow the Avelox just in case. He thinks it is my allergies that are giving me all of this grief, 'tis the season! I am going to take some Claritin D and some cough medicine to try and alleviate some of my symptoms. This nagging cough is really wearing me out. I am so tired, I am off to bed now, even though I have only been awake for 5 hours! Buenas noches!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Z-pack! I can't believe you accepted it!!! You must have been feeling very puny to let Dr. Broussard push the Z-pack on you... =)

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home