Lester Link

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Still trying to get out of the week one chemo fog. Yesterday was blah, today was not as blah, but definitely still blah worthy.

I have to go to the island tomorrow b/c the pharmacy switched the doses on the 2 meds I had filled last Monday. I just realized today that I only have 7 chemo pills left in my bottle and I should have around 40 to get me through the next week.(Yes, a normal, non-chemo brain person would have realized this sooner!) Then I noticed that the horrible bottle of steroids I had filled on Monday, has way too many left in the bottle. Basically, they gave me the wrong number of pills for both prescriptions. C'mon, it's not like I am taking aspirin! Do I really need to pour out my chemo bottle on the MD Anderson Pharmacy counter and count them one by one after I spent 6 hours in a hospital bed marinating in chemo drugs??!! That makes me feel so secure, am I going to have to make them prove to me I am really getting chemo in the drip too and how do I measure that dosage?? I am sure it will be much fun trying to straighten this out tomorrow, and my insurance company is just going to bend over backwards to try and resolve it without charging me again! I wish I was still taking the steroids so I could have something to blame my rage on tomorrow! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home