Lester Link

Monday, February 13, 2006

Today we spent about 3 hours in the Med Center, fun, fun! Tomorrow is the CAT, I can't wait for my barium breakfast, I am so conflicted on what flavor I should try tomorrow! The prep area for the CAT is so crazy, there is always about 50 people there all gagging on barium shakes and the place is a sea of styrofoam cups! They make you go in and pick a flavor and then you have to drink a liter or 2 in intervals. They give you the first cup and they tell you they will bring you your second cup in about 20 minutes, so you sit there and try to choke it down before the waitress so kindly brings you your second round. God forbid you are not done before they come with the next round, then the pressure is on and you have to chug the current one before they leave you with the next round. This does keep you occupied for a couple of hours so you are not focused on "last call"(which we do not speak of), that they so kindly administer while you are going through the CAT.

We have to be at the Island at 6:30 tomorrow morning, so we get to start off our Valentine's date nice and early. We will not have the results until Thursday, so stay tuned until then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last call is a doozy if I remember your description correctly. Just one more scenario where that "last call" just isn't the best idea. I'll be thinking about you all day tomorrow and anxiously awaiting the results. Keep that attitude just as is and we'll keep saying prayers and lighting candles for you. So I guess the "ghost" will be making another appearance Wed or Thurs, huh?! IF you need anything let me know. I actually have a few breaks tomorrow so give me a ring if you need anything or need to vent about anything. Love you and Happy Valentine's Day!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home