Lester Link

Sunday, February 12, 2006

This weekend we just got some things done around the house and ran some errands. I am starting to feel like a normal person again, now that I am on my "vacation" week off chemo. In all 3 rounds of my chemo, this 3rd week "off" has eluded me somehow. I end up living at the hospital with appointments all week, like this coming week and last round I had surgery and all the fun that follows from being knocked out and sliced and diced! The doctors want you to stay away from them the 2 weeks you are hurting from chemo and once you feel all better, they agree to see you and they make you blow your entire healthy week feeling like a sick person b/c you can't seem to get away from the hospital! I am on to them, even with my compromised chemo brain, I see what they are up to!

Okay, happy thoughts from now on. We need some good news this week and I don't know how I am supposed to wait until Thursday to find out my results from Tuesday's CAT. I think Joel and I both are going to have to hit the anti-anxiety meds to get through this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home