Lester Link

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I had quite a bit of trouble falling asleep last night. I think the steroids may be to blame. I did however wake up after only 8 hours of sleep which is a new record for day 3 of chemo! I actually had some energy to boot, I didn't get hungry until 4:00 this afternoon. So I had a late lunch or an early dinner, not sure if I will eat again b/c within an hour I was sick at my stomach. So, with the newfound energy comes less sleep, less appetite and an upset stomach. Which is still better than being couch-bound, completely lethargic and nauseated 24/7. I am sure I will figure it out soon, but I am definitely more productive this round than the previous 3 rounds.

My case was re-presented to the tumor board at MD Anderson last night, so I have a call in to my doc to see if anything new was brought up. Hopefully, my surgical oncologist is ready to slice and dice, I am trying to do everything in my power to catch his eye!! You know how surgeons love to cut, I am ready to have this alien tumor removed from my liver ASAP!

Please say a special prayer for one of my fellow young cholangio friends, Hans, from Seattle. He is having his first checkup tomorrow and we are all rooting for him!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go, Hans, Go!! We're praying for you!

And tell that crazy frenchman to get to work on your liver, Kelly!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home