Lester Link

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Today has been miserable, I have been trying all day not to get sick at my stomach and I can't move off the couch, definitely a horizontal chemo day! I am not too sure about these steroids after all. I cannot sleep at any time of the day or night and they make me very flushed which is weird while I have this cold aversion from the chemo. I can't get comfortable, I am either really hot or freezing cold. I have to taper off the steroids, so I am stuck for another 2 days, at least my dosage goes down from 2 pills/2x/day to 1 pill/2x/day. I wish I could find something that works beyond the first day, let me rephrase that... Something that my insurance will cover that works beyond the first day! I have about had it with this insurance run-around.

Enough grumpy Kelly, I have another conference call tonight with my fellow cholangio fighters from all over the states. I am looking forward to talking to everyone again and sharing our experiences. If you haven't already, go checkout the website we are all a part of, www.cholangiocarcinoma.org, a few of us bloggers are linked on the general info page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home