Lester Link

Monday, March 06, 2006

I hit a wall yesterday. I was feeling okay for a few days besides a headache since Friday I was doing alright. Then, late Sunday I crashed, my headache got worse and I was exhausted. I went to bed early and I slept for 12 hours, which usually rids me of a headache. Today I woke up with it still lingering and it continued to get worse by the hour and I have some referred pain in my right shoulder which I haven't had in a couple of months. So, I am going to break down and take a migraine pill and see if another 12 hours of sleep will cure what ails me. I will just attribute my pain to the chemo doing it's magic work. I have my follow up oncologist appointment Thursday and my 5th chemo on Monday. I will have another CT scan and meet with my surgeon again, after my 6th round of chemo which should fall somewhere around the end of April.

Joel is at the Rodeo tonight with his friend Mark, Robert Earl Keen is playing. Yes, we are in Texas and the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo is a big deal down here. Does anyone have any Pat Green tickets they want to get rid of??

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't go to Pat Green! You are going to have a girl's night! Sarah C

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Kelly!!!!

-Hans

12:11 PM  
Blogger Betty Johnson said...

I'm sorry you are feeling low; I
really enjoy reading your blog - you always are upbeat regardless of the situation. Sam is at an all-time low right now. I don't know if it is coming from the cancer or from the flu that he had last week. He is just really down - mentally and physically - so very unusual for him. Our daughter and granddaughters are coming this weekend (they live in Brooksville, FL) so hopefully that will pick his spirits up. Maybe I can get a picture of the whole gang and post it on our Johnson blog. Hang in there Kelly - I know there are brighter days ahead for all of us.
Betty

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home