Lester Link

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Greetings from Narcolepsy Land! I cannot believe how much I have been sleeping the last few days. I am so beat down with this sinus mess and the cough syrups, oh and the chemo is not helping me fight this at all. I will just have to stay in my bubble and not expose myself to the great outdoors where every tree, flower, mold, grass and ragweed is blooming. Did I mention I love Spring? Just kidding, it is all very pretty to look at, but no fun to breathe in. I have another doctor's appointment at 10:00am tomorrow, so I will definitely have to hit the hay early to make such an early appointment time! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shall I call you to make sure you can make your appointment?!?! We're thinking about you! We'll start collecting money for your bubble so you can venture outside!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home