Lester Link

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I think this sinus mess is on its way out. I have been trying to stay inside my bubble and not expose myself to the great outdoors. I have a couple more days of anti-biotics from the ER, then I start my backup round with a Z-Pack just for a little insurance. I was able to run a couple of errands today, my good friend Sarah came out to the West side and toted me around a couple of places, thanks Sarah! I actually moved past my crackers and bagels diet and ate a mini-meal. The pain I was having the week before chemo has disappeared, so I am pumped about that. I am still sleeping like a champ, I hope all this sleep is helping kill cancer! Two weeks until chemo #6, then 3 weeks after that we will re-run the CT-Scan and check my progress. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for a good report!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very interested to know what MD Anderson did for you. My mom has basically been sent home and Hospice called in recently. When she was originally diagnosed with cholangiocarcinoma three months ago, the tumor was 12 cm. She has gone through 6 weeks of chemo and there has been no change. Also, she is beginning to retain quite a bit of fluid in her legs and abdomen. Any input you have would be greatly appreciated. I would like an email address to communicate with you.

Lander1973@hotmail.com

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home