Lester Link

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Joel and I had a pretty busy weekend. I had a ton of energy, so I was on the go! We did a bunch of fixer upper projects around the house, I am finally wiped out, but in an accomplished, good way. I am so happy to have an extra hour of daylight now. The pups are happy too b/c that means longer days to play and more trips to the park during the week.

Tomorrow is chemo #6, big day! My goal is to not end up in the ER this time. My oncologist suggested I take Tylenol just before my infusion to ward off any crazy fevers, so I have added it to my chemo bag of tricks and we will see if it works tomorrow. My MD Anderson schedule is packed for April, I just checked it online and I am booked for 10 appointments between tomorrow and the 21st! I have my second CAT scan progress check scheduled for the 19th, I get my results the following day and the 21st I meet with my SURGICAL ONCOLOGIST, finally!!!! I am banking on a smooth sailing chemo #6, more good shrinkage news and then moving on into the surgical phase. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOO! Bring on some surgery! Good luck tomorrow. My fingers will be crossed from now until the 21st.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Caroline Stoufer said...

Kelly-

Wishing you good chemo today and throughout April. Glad you're so close to MD Anderson.

Thinking of you in Colorado,
Caroline Stoufer
Fellow Cholangio Patient

P.S. I had sushi for dinner last night, but I only ate cooked stuff as my sister says that raw fish may have a parasite that causes cc. Did I already tell you this?

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck. There are many people pulling for you.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home