Lester Link

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I got my necessary 12 hours of sleep last night. I was still pretty wiped today, I started feeling nauseous around 7ish so I took an anti-nausea pill and it seems to be helping. Still not interested in food yet, I had a half of a bagel and about 5 strawberries today, I hope I can hold something down to take my evening dose of chemo with. My stomach seems to be revolting against the chemo! My teeth and jaws have been hurting too, which is a new issue. I will have to do some research and see if this is a common side effect of my type of chemo. I think our dryer just blew up, it smells like burnt plastic and there is some smoke coming out of it, gotta run!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,

Just wanted to say hi to you and Joel. I track your progress and you are in my thoughts and prayers. We will be praying especially hard that you will be able to proceed with surgery as soon as possible. That is the goal! As always, your attitude and your humor will serve you well.

Best to you and Joel,

Char Sloan

Val's Aunt

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home