Lester Link

Wednesday, April 12, 2006


I was able to take Abby & Pearl to play at the park today, they are wiped out! We wanted to make sure they were good and tired before we dropped them off at Kathy's for the weekend. I hope they behave for you Kathy, and thanks again for your help!

Still trucking right along, counting the days until my next scan! Food is still not agreeing with me too well, but it is getting better. Joel and I leave for Arkansas tomorrow to spend Easter with his family. We are going up one day early so we can have a little R&R in Hot Springs, then we head down to Sheridan Friday morning. We haven't seen his parents since Christmas and it has been much longer than that since we have seen his sister and her family. We are very excited to spend some time with them in their new home.

I will be on blog vacation through Sunday. I hope everyone has a good and safe holiday weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a Happy Easter!! Not sure how we'll be able to manage this Saturday without you guys! =)

Love,
Sara & Seth

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home