Lester Link

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

We finally got our floors fixed up in the study and I am able to blog again with ease. I have had several consecutive good days lately, it is so nice to feel like a human again. Today I actually held down a good portion of food and my Dad and I went to the hospital to visit my Mom, she has been in for a couple of days fighting some yucky virus. So, please keep her in your thoughts until she gets better and is released back home. Of all places to be on my big excursion day, the hospital! But it was nice to spend some quality time with the parental units, believe it or not? :)

Please try to cut down on the harassment of my husband on days I do not blog, there is just not much to report EVERY single day of my boring life. I promise, the big stuff makes it on here in some shape or form. He needs a break from this stuff too.

Much Love,
Kelly

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola kelly!
glad to hear you're feeling well and have been able to get out! yeah!

miss you. hope to see you soon.

love,

ET

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean Joel doesn't like daily phone calls from all your girlfriends??? Hmmmm...who would have thought! =)

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly! Glad to hear you're having some good days!! Hope it continues!
Love, Tara

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joel and Kelly,
Glad to hear that your constructioon is finished and that you are able to enjoy some food. You are in our prayers daily.
Love,
Belyn and the gang

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home