Lester Link

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Somebody over-did it yesterday and got off the pain med schedule and hit a wall around 3. I felt so sick and had a fever and of course, I was supposed to meet up with the girls. I had to cancel, now since the pain med screw up, my sleep schedule is screwed up too. I have been awake since 4, so I figured I would get a blog under my belt while I still had time. I hope to feel somewhat human today to meet up with Suz and ET to do girly stuff, I am so bummed I missed out on seeing everyone last night. But I guess I needed to lay low b/c I slept the entire time and I do feel caught up and rested this morning. We are going to have to resort to the alarm thing if I can't stay on top of my meds on my own. I am sure I have several volunteers out there who would love the chance to call and nag me during my slumber!! Chat with ya later when I am awake between anti-nausea pills. We finally remembered why we didn't use Kytril that often last time b/c it is 20 bucks for 6 pills, Kytril is the only one I am not allergic to that does not make me drowsy! Just my luck, I'll find something, I just need to look harder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home