Lester Link

Monday, July 24, 2006

We finally got home today around 6. I am wiped out. It is so WONDERFUL to be home, I cannot begin to tell you! My pups, my cat, my pillow, my bed, peace and quiet!!!

Tomorrow, we are going to go buy one of those senile plastic drug dispensers, I can't believe how many drugs they have sent me home with! Thanks for all of the support, details later if I feel up to it. I may just put this one behind me and forget it ever happened! I have never had to stay in the hospital for so long and I think the next time someone tries to send me, there will be lots of kicking and screaming.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Sorry I missed visiting you in the hospital. Enjoy sleeping in your own bed tonight! Will catch up w/ you when you're energized.
Britt

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are finally home. I hope the bed is soft, and the night is quiet.

Good luck keeping all your meds straight!

love,
sara & seth

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo glad you got home!! No need to recount the hospital experience, I'm sure it was not worth remembering.

Give Roscoe, Abby, and Pearl a pet from me...and catch up on some real rest!!

Love,
Suzanne

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! we're so happy you are home with your babies and your pillow!!! No need to relive the hospital time...yuck! just look forward to rest and feeling better!

we send our love,

ET and crew.

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know I have been praying for you and Joel.

You are one of the strongest minded women I know. You set your mind to do something, and you make it happen. With Joel in your corner, there is nothing that you cannot conquer! You have a whole office full of friends that are on your side.

Please don’t hesitate to give me a call if either you or Joel needs anything.

Doug has been taking Axel to the dog park, so let me know if you want us to pick up Abby and Pearl so they can run off some of their energy.

I hope you start feeling better! I really miss our chats!

Take care.

Melissa

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are back home... finally!!! Joel kept me updated while you were in hospital. Try to get some good rest and recoup now that you are home.

Love-
Reg

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home