Lester Link

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Tomorrow is my first day on the new chemo regimen. I have a blood draw at 11:30, Dr. Appt. at 1:30 and chemo at 3:00. I haven't been able to find all the details about this new chemo and how long it will last, but both the Gemzar and the Cisplatin can be administered simultaneously, so I don't have to wait around to do one at a time. I hope they get all my meds right and that I get the fancy new building again tomorrow, I am really going to have to turn on the tears if they try and stick me in the old chemo rooms! I hope that the chemo shuts off this pain like it did last time, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! Wish me luck tomorrow, I hope I am well enough to report only good news when I get home, it may be too late, so details may have to follow on Tuesday. I am off to take another nap so I can wake up in time to watch Big Brother!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck tomorrow! i hope that you get that new building and all goes as planned! we'll be thinking of you!!!

love,
Evangelina, Keith, Javi, and Ale

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, back in Houston again so if you need anyhting call me. So glad chemo starts tomorrow, I'll say some prayers for smooth sailing at the Island! Love you Kel and Joel!!
Britt

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kel--

Glad to hear chemo is on the schedule tomorrow...I hope it goes smoothly, though sounds like it'll be another long day on the island. I'll cross my fingers you aren't scheduled for the main building...

I'll be thinking of you.

Love,
Suzanne

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Joel is the epitome of the country driver"..........OMG, I feel your pain!!.....related to Joel's driving that is......LOL

I hope the day and week go well for you girlfriend!! I'm preparing a place for you to chill, so hang in there!!.....because you know Joel will be driving!.....LOL

AOL-IM = caddobob

Love ya LOTS!

Bob

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today. Hope it is going smoothly.

love,
sara

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey lady,

I know it has been a very long day! I hope all your waiting today leads to a fruitful evening of chemo!! My fingers and toes are crossed and my prayers are never ending!

Once this long day is over, I hope you and Joel have a safe, smooth and fast drive home! Just think, by the time you get out of there the traffic will have died down and Joel can hit cruise control (20mph)!!! Joel, you know I love you!!!

I am always here for you two!

All my love and prayers,
Sarah Jane

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home