Lester Link

Sunday, June 25, 2006

This weekend was extremely uneventful! The only way I can get comfortable is by lying flat on my back. Which I find very hard to stay awake while tucked cozily in my bed. The pain meds are now about 5-6 hours apart, when I first started them, I was about every 3-4 hours, so I am making some progress there.

Tomorrow we finally have our appointment with the oncologist to figure out how we are going to tackle this junk. I would like to start chemo right away, but I may have to hold off for a while so my giant incision can heal. We'll see. I will post the new info tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Suzanne!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly and Joel: Hopefully we'll hear good news after your doc visit today! We are keeping you in our prayers and thoughts! I'll send you some photos of Kayleigh in the Miss Arkansas pageant this last weekend in Hot Springs! Maybe it'll cheer you up to see the Diva for the day! Many hugs and kisses and prayers! Machelle, Steve, Kayleigh, Bryan and Brandie!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home