Lester Link

Monday, June 12, 2006

Ready or not, it's here!! Tomorrow is cutting day, hopefully this time they will do some serious chopping! I am about to start my "cleansing" to prepare for tomorrow, I can't wait for the fun to begin.

Surgery time is 7:30, we have to be there at 5:30. Surgery should last 4-6 hours and someone will post the update on the blog as soon as it becomes available. Here is the address for the "Net Notes" that they deliver to my room to cheer me up.

You need my name, birthday (01/30/1975) and my patient # (0666995) to send a message.
Messaging Address: https://www2.mdanderson.org/sapp/contact/message.cfm

Everybody keep their fingers crossed for clear margins and a cancer free Kelly! And say a good word for my perfect husband and our families, everyone is pretty stressed right now. I hope the next post on here is nothing but great news!

I'm signing off for a while so I can grow a brand new healthy liver, chat with ya later!
Love,
Kelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home