Lester Link

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Today was a try my patience day at the Isle Of Cancer! Let's just say we waited for a VERY LONG time for our 11:30 appointment and we didn't get home until 4:00!

Okay, now for the good news... My good liver, the left side, has grown a whopping 10% over the last 4 weeks and Dr. Vauthey was very happy with the results of the PVE. Surgery is still on for Tuesday, the 13th. I won't get the time until the night before, how convenient for THEM! Dr. Vauthey gave me the name of the Chief of Anesthesiology and told me to request him for my surgery. Anesthesiology thought this was amusing until they saw my chart from the last time I was under their care and all they put me through. The Chief accepted and I will be in the best hands for my next surgery. No more botched epidurals and extra hospital visits to correct a leaking spinal cord membrane! All is good, now we wait!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great news, Kelly! Good liver growing!

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home