Lester Link

Friday, May 19, 2006

Yesterday, I started to actually feel "normal". No weird liver pains, no uncomfortable squished organ pains. I actually had no issues for about 2 hours last night, it was very weird to feel cancer free for a while. Of course, I jinxed it and I got a fever of 100 and I felt pretty crummy until I fell asleep last night. Low and behold, today I woke up feeling "normal" again, I actually ate some lunch, lots of protein, don't worry. Then I struggled to sit through The DaVinci Code for 2 and 1/2 hours! If you have read the book, you will be disappointed, it was soooo dull! I managed to have an entire "normal" day, and now since I have put it in writing, I am sure something crazy will screw it up tonight! I am hoping to crash before anything has time to go haywire! :)

Joel and I have a bunch of chores to do this weekend in preparation for a visit from my friend Suzanne and her new man over Memorial Day weekend. They are coming in from Berkeley, California and her boyfriend Mark has never been to The Lone Star State, so we have to make sure we give him a good taste of Texas! I am glad they are coming b/c it gives us some motivation to get some of our loose ends tied up around the house, we have a long list to work on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home