Lester Link

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Today has been pretty uneventful. I seem to have a touch of Narcolepsy. I woke up around 9 and laid in bed for an hour, got up and took a shower. I guess that was enough excitement b/c next thing I knew I had fallen asleep for an hour with my towel on my head and everything. Then I went upstairs to take a short intentional nap and I ended up sleeping for 3 more hours. I am back and forth between feverish and chills, I could go back to sleep right now. My body is catching up after all of that caffeine I had to chug last week, plus I never get any rest in the hospital, someone is always poking on you and counting your incisions!

Good Night!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lesters! I am so happy my Kelly is sleeping confortably at home (even if it is with wet hair and wrapped only in a towel)! I am looking forward to the next month of healthy liver growing! We will eat lots of healthy liver growing foods and do liver growing activities like shopping, manicures, pedicures, stone massages...the list goes on and on! Let me know when you wake up and are ready for some activity! I think there is a beach somewhere calling our names! Oh, yeah, some sun block is screaming our names! Sleep well and call me later! Love, Sarah Clinton

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uneventful is good, right? :) Sleep hard and grow that liver!

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you're able to fall asleep almost anywhere. The important question: did you manage to stay awake long enough to watch LOST??? Holy cow. I have another update to send to you, if you're ready for it!!

I hope I didn't pass on my wonderful 24-hour flu. I was doing the fever/chills on Monday. Blah.

Happy liver heading your way!!!

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,

I'm surprised that anyone gets better in a hospital since they don't leave you alone enough to get any sleep. So sleep all you can while you're at home. That's your body doing the work that it needs to do to get better.

We're all still praying for you!

Seth

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home