Lester Link

Friday, May 05, 2006

I think the past week's events finally caught up to me today. I planted myself in the surgeon's office this morning b/c I have been in excruciating pain the last 2 days. I have been going crazy worrying it is b/c of a complication from the surgery. They hustled me down for a CAT scan just to make sure nothing was wrong. They have already reviewed the scan results and everything looks fine to them, but getting to this point took a long time! I didn't eat all day and had nothing to drink, except Barium. The CAT scan was a 4 hour ordeal which included a fire alarm and me calling the tech a jerk, which he truly deserved. After 8 hours on the island, I finally escaped in tears and in horrendous pain. I have medicated myself and finally eaten something and I feel much better. So, I am having cancer pain and I am going to suck it up b/c I am lucky enough to have been pain-free for the last 4 months. It just makes this surgery all the more worth while!

We are still on for the PVE on Monday and we will have to spend the night in the pokey again for the 3rd time in 10 days. They just can't get enough of me up there!

1 Comments:

Blogger McCrea Family said...

Kelly,
You have been on my mind and I am praying for you for next week. Hang in there. Sounds like you will be on the down side from this soon. Think of you often.
God Bless,
Valerie McCrea

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home