Lester Link

Saturday, May 06, 2006

I managed to get through today without any painkillers. I didn't get too much sleep last night. Right when I dozed off a big storm hit and woke me up with a ton of thunder and knocked our power out for 5 hours! So it was a balmy 85 degrees in our house this morning, not conducive to sleeping. I am about to hit the pain meds, I toughed it out as long as I could. I think the pain is a little better, my liver has stopped hurting so bad and now all my pain is concentrated in the top of my right shoulder, in between my neck and the top of my arm.

I got a wonderful gift today from my friend, Evangelina, it was from the lavender farm in Cape Cod. It was a lavender soothing eye pack and a lavender and buckwheat filled cozy thingy you can heat up in the microwave. I cannot tell you how perfect the timing was, I heated them both up immediately and actually relaxed enough to take a nap. It helped soooo much, thanks Codders!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll be thinking about you tomorrow and checking for an update. Hope everything goes smoothly. :)

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck tomorrow! we'll be thinking of you guys all day!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home