Lester Link

Monday, May 15, 2006

I am feeling much better today. I had another chat with my Physician's Assistant today and he told me not to worry about the fevers as long as they are fluctuating and I do not have acute sickness. So, I am good, besides waking up every night with my pj's soaked in sweat from fighting fevers! I still have zero desire to eat solid food and the hunger trigger is not working in me, so I have to force myself to chug a Boost every so many hours, I just don't realize that I haven't eaten. I feel very antsy today, I am not nearly as weak as I was yesterday. I think everyday I am feeling remarkably better and more energized. When I was on chemo, my brain and my body were both in a fog, so I was too wiped to do anything and my brain was too numb to realize that I wasn't doing anything. Now, my body is wiped and my brain is back to normal, so it is making me crazy that my body can't keep up with my mind! At least I am off the caffeine diet, I thought Joel was going to leave me, I was such a basket-case!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that your mind is back to normal, it definitely is time for the Jedi mind trick on your liver.

So concentrate hard and do an Obi Wan Kenobi on that cancer, girl!!!

You are in my prayers daily,
Seth

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home