Lester Link

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Just counting down the days until Tuesday! Joel and I are trying to get everything in order to be gone for a week. Thanks to everyone who has volunteered for shift work to sit with me at the hospital to give Joel some free time and volunteers for dog & cat duty at the house, we couldn't get through this without all of your help. I am pretty anxious these days and not sleeping very well, especially since I didn't get my Ambien refilled yesterday! My mind is racing in a million different directions and I can't calm it down at night when I try to go to bed. I am going up to the island tomorrow to demand my Ambien so I can get some rest, I hope it doesn't get ugly! I am not a representative for Ambien, I promise, but the stuff really works well. I have to give credit where credit is due!

Thanks for all of the encouraging comments/emails, I am pretty nervous about this thing. Especially after my luck last time! I am so ready to discard this lousy liver and start fresh with a brand new one!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're praying for you here. You'll do great! We'll be watching for updates on here.

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes well. I'm sure it will.
-Goob

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home