Lester Link

Saturday, June 10, 2006

I finally caught up on some sleep last night. So much so that I slept until 11:00! We were supposed to be at my company's 15th anniversary company picnic at 11, so we were a little late, oops! It was nice to see everyone from work and their families. We all talk so much about our families but rarely do we get to actually meet them, the family picnic was a great idea.

I hit a wall around 5ish and crashed hard when we got home. I had a fever I couldn't shake and I just felt terrible all over. I slept for an hour and the rest of the evening I spent laying in bed trying to manage my pain. My liver volume is 110%, so I have an extra 10% that is trying to fit into my midsection and it is very uncomfortable! I just came downstairs for the first time in 5 hours and I feel a little better, I hope to get some more rest tonight too. Tuesday will be here before we know it, I am getting very anxious!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I didn't think about the 10% growth being an addition to your existing lobes...that's some major crowding! Out w/ the old to make room for the new. I agree w/ Arlene, Tues will be a great day! Take it easy and I'll say some additional prayers that you can sleep well and turn that mind off from time to time between now and Tues! Love,
Britt

7:46 AM  
Blogger Joni & Brian said...

Kelly (and Joel too),

We are praying extra hard this week. Here's to a successful surgery and fast recovery!

Love, The Lidiak gang

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck my friend! I may be miles away tomorrow but you will be in my prayers!

Just think...tomorrow will be the first day of cancer free Kelly! Hip hip hooray!!!

Joel, call me or email me on my blackberry and let me know how it is going! Love you two!

Love, SJC

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Kelly! I will be thinking about you guys all day tomorrow. Make sure Jack keeps me updated. I will try to stop by tomorrow or Wednesday to check on you guys and to make sure Jack is fed. :)

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the surgery tomorrow! You're at the top of my prayer list!

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joel & Kelly---have been thinking so much about you. Will say lots of prayers for you today & tomorrow...You will be blessed.

Heather Anne

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home