Lester Link

Monday, June 19, 2006

Well, all of this rain certainly does not hurt my participation in the sleep olympics! For the last 2 days, it has been the same shade of dark outside everytime I wake up. I never know if it is day or night. I guess it doesn't really matter right now? I am beginning to be able to spread out my pain doses a little farther. I am having trouble staying asleep lately, I have no choice in the matter of falling asleep! I am having crazy hallucinations and I keep waking myself up from talking in my sleep. Several times I have woken myself up by grasping at things in the air that are not there! Fun stuff! Joel has added these to the regular crazy list, he is not convinced they are drug induced!

I must go now. I am being forced to eat in exchange for more pain killers. What a meanie caregiver!

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Stoufer said...

Kelly -

I'm glad you're home and I'm so sorry the surgery didn't go as planned, but I think the doctors are right.

I have one of those backward "L"s on my belly too. I had hallucinations in the hospital as well on the pain meds. Some very wild dreams.

My thoughts & prayers are with you. I'm headed to chemo today in Grand Junction as well as my support group.

Let's kick some cancer butt!
-Caroline Stoufer

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home