Lester Link: Update from Guest Blogger: Kelley Stephens

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Update from Guest Blogger: Kelley Stephens

Joel called to say that they were unable to do the surgery today. Once they began the procedure it became evident that the cancer had seeded. Sorry for the brief post, but that's all I have so far. I will be sure to update as soon as I get further information. Keep the prayers and well wishes coming!
 
Also, if you are on the "schedule," please plan on sticking to your days---Joel thinks Kelly will be in the hospital for three or four days.
 
#

2 Comments:

Blogger McCrea Family said...

I will be on my knees tonight praying to our heavenly father for perfect healing and surgery.
I read the blog and just felt sick in my stomach. I am sorry for this week. It is just a speed bump in the process. All my prayers and wishes are with you this week.
Luv,
Valerie

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,

Val is right, this is just a speed bump in the process, stay strong. I continue to think of you every day. God bless you and your family.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home