Lester Link

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Yesterday and today have been pretty much the same. I have my pain meds spread out to every 5 hours almost every time. I got the go ahead to take Ambien CR at night to help me stay asleep and that has definitely helped out the last 2 nights.

Yesterday, I left the house for the first time. Joel's Mother is in town for a while to give him some help around the house. We all ran an errand to the shoe store, of course, if you are going to try and bribe me to get out of my pj's for something, shoes are always a good choice! We went to DSW, so I also got some of my necessary walking in, so we killed 2 birds with one stone.

Today we had a pointless visit with our surgeon and he is just sending me back to my oncologist and that appointment is for Monday morning. So, I hope he is ready for me and puts me on some kind of chemo plan at the time. Wishful thinking!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the shoe fits, buy it in every color!!!

Both of you are in our prayers! God has given both of you unimaginable strength!!

Love Ya'll and miss ya'll!
Jana and Trevor

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you and love you! I can't wait to see you!

Love, Sarah Jane

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home