Lester Link

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Well, I recovered nicely from the previous night just in time to replay it over again last night. I am journaling all my meds, food intake, fevers, and other fun stuff and I literally got a fever again last night at the exact same time as last night and it was the exact same temp! Too weird! So, I was up all night again, woke up at 10 feeling crummy, went back to sleep and woke up at 3PM soaked in sweat and in some serious pain. Maybe I have a little bug or something that is making me miserable while still trying to get over the big task at hand. Whatever it is, I wish it would go away, it is no fun!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn it!!! I was just sure you would have a better night! I am so sorry! Maybe tonight will be the night of no fever and restful sleep! I know what the problem is...you miss Sarah Jane! Just kidding! I miss you and Joel! I might have to sneak by when I get back in town. Okay, don't worry, I will call first! Please let me know if yall need anything. I will be driving home from beautiful San Antonio tomorrow night! Beef jerkey from Buckey's? Texas A&M pinto bean mix, again from Buckey's? I aim to please! A t-shirt from the Alamo? Coonskin hat? Okay, you name it, I will get it! I love you guys! Kelly, my fingers are crossed and my prayers are loud and very specific: may God guide you through a peaceful sleep tonight!

All my love from grand San Anton!
Sarah C.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you have a better night tonight...

we're thinking of you!

love,
Keith, ET, Javi and Ale

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better, Kelly. Tried to call Joel today to see if you were feeling better. I hope that you are able to enjoy the holiday. Call if you need anything-- I'll be around.

Reg

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of the complications... I have been without your link for a couple weeks b/c of technical issues, but I hope you are feeling better today! Happy 4th of July!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home