Lester Link

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I am recovering from a pretty rough night last night. I tried to go to sleep around 10ish and I don't think I fell asleep until 3ish, after downing an Ambien! I had a pretty good fever working when I went to bed and it took me several hours to break it and sweat it out. I cannot get comfortable to sleep while I am sweating and burning up, so I just tossed and turned and kept cold washrags on my head until the darn thing went away. The Ambien kept me out until well into the afternoon. But since I got going late in the day, I have felt okay. The pain seems to be on its way out, I hope. It does wake me up like clockwork when my next Oxycontin dose is due, so I guess I am not completely free of the drugs yet. The fevers have been sporadic for quite a while now, and less intense, so I was surprised to see one that high, I hope it stays away.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi lady! Sorry about the rough night! You sound great today! Next time you are up around 3ish, just give me a call! i am usually up late/early!

I can't wait to get back home so we can pry you out of the house to go do something...nails, couch shopping, a drive down the street! or, we can just watch movies! I will pray for a painless night full of sleep for you tonight! Oh, when i get back i am getting your phone fixed!!!!

Love ya lady!!! Sarah C.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home