Lester Link

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I am glad to report today was a good "no pain" day. I did spend most of the day in bed, sitting up or lying down, but I was pain free, which was great! I actually got up and took a shower and Joel and I left the house to run an errand. I finally got to drive for the first time in 4 weeks, it was only a couple of miles, but it was very nice to be behind the wheel again. I am very much the city driver and Joel is the epitome of the country driver, so we usually have issues when we are in the car together. I was glad to have the reigns back. On our outing, we stopped at Black Eyed Pea for some comfort food and I was able to eat 1/2 a roll and a few bites of mac & cheese, seemed to go down okay, I hope it stays there! I am off to bed soon, I had a big day today and I am banking on more consecutive pain free days!

Thanks for all of the kind and encouraging emails and comments, trust me, they are helping!
Love,
Kelly

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
So glad you had a good day yesterday. Please give us a little more info on the variances between city and country drivers. It sounds like it might be an amusing discourse! Hope to see both of you soon.
Love,
Your relatives in Arkansas

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping for a string of pain-free days!!!

What is it about the wonderful healing powers of Mac & cheese?? I love me som macaroni!

- sara

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's the little things that can give you a boost. Comfort food, being outside, getting around that slow poke in front of you who thinks it's his job in life to slow everyone else's day down.... ;-P

Glad you had a good day Kelly. There will be more in the future. We're still praying for you, and ready to make the comfort food run if you need it.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home