Lester Link

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My poor bed was very neglected too, not being slept in for 7 days. So, I made sure I caught up on beauty sleep all day today. Then the rain started, what a wonderful nap day I had today. I am still tired, I kept falling asleep taking my evening doses of all my meds. Joel was cracking up at me, he kept looking over at me and I was out cold sitting straight up, completely overwhelmed with the number of pills I had to ingest. So, after my supervised pill taking, I am now off to bed and I am only lacking a couple of "bedtime" doses. I have started taking Lunesta now and I like it better than the Ambien, at least I haven't had to crawl back and forth to bed in the middle of the night after a trip to the bathroom! This blog is just a plethora of information for you guys, huh? Sometimes you are just going to get more info than you bargained for, sorry!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring it on sister!!!...LOL..tell us everything so we know what's up! Any informatin is better than no information, no matter what it is. Do you think maybe Joel is trying to drug you so he can...uh....well, never mind....LOL.

The rain does make for some good sleeping, and I sure wish you would send us some up here to help fill the lakes up too!

Glad you are home!!

Bob

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kelly & Joel,

Glad You are home.

Time to get some well deserved rest.

Keep up the positive thoughts and sweet dreams.

Love ya bunches!

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are sleeping in your own bed- hospital beds are really made just for the convenience of the docs and nurses. We are praying that this week is a thousand times better than last for you both.
Love,
Belyn and the Arkansas gang

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god! i hear kelly in that post! yeah! you're back!!! i miss your wit and i miss you tons!!! can't wait to see you! i'll be there soon.

love you!

Evangelina

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,

I hope you and Joel enjoy being home, and I hope that the grub we sent over is well recieved. If not, we'll make something different next time.

We're still praying for y'all.

Seth

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home