Lester Link

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Still re-couping in bed. All of these meds are hilarious, the junk that runs through my head everyday is unbelievable. I keep waking myself up by either talking to myself or an imaginary someone else in my sleep. The other night I woke Joel up from a deep sleep b/c I had reached over and smacked him hard across the chest. I told him to get over it b/c in my dream he deserved it! :)

Overall, I truly am feeling better. If I could just stay awake, during the course of typing this email, I have fallen asleep around 8-10 times. Don't worry, I am still not out on the streets yet, YET!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Joel should video you falling asleep sitting up and on the computer. You could be like all those kids on the home video shows that are falling asleep while they're eating or playing or the cats that fall asleep on top of the TV or couch and then fall off. I agree w/ ET, you're reading like the old Kelly again even despite your fatigue. Must mean the pain really has subsided some. I'll see you soon.
Britt

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord help us all when you're finally on the loose!

Start writing down the crazy dreams. They may make a good book!

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it!!! i definitely agree with writing down your dreams! that's going to make one great book! now if only you could stay awake to write it!!! great to hear you're back!!!

lots of love!
ET

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home