Lester Link

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sorry this blog took so long to post, I was having blogger issues. So this is truly Sunday's blog.

Chemo #2, went well. No drama, which is always good. I had a little bit of an appetite on our way home from the island, so we grabbed some PF Chang's to go and I had a chicken lettuce wrap, yummy! I also had one yesterday as my meal for the day. That's a lot of food for 2 days for me, Joel was very proud of me.

At about 7ish this morning, I started to have those crazy flu-like symptoms that are typical to the new type of chemo I am on. I was shaking and chattering freezing under a ton of blankets, my fever was low 100's, but I managed to shake that in a couple of hours. I hope that is not what my day is going to be like, I will shoot for no and see what happens! I hope everyone has a good Sunday, try and keep cool!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!! (and Joel...lol),

You were on my mind and I just thought I would drop ya a note that says I hope you are feeling better and we both love you guys a lot!!

I'm going to make you a sign that says "Here's Your Blog!"...LOL.

I never did like that silent treatment the girls would give me anyway............LOL

Lots a love!

Bob

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home