Lester Link

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I have had quite a few crummy days lately. Fevers, nausea, vomiting, you name it, it struck at some point in the last week! Hopefully, I have put all of that behind me and I am destined for some better days.

I had a great day today! Joel and I actually left the house and saw a movie and went to an actual restaurant, sat down and ate a meal! I didn't have any issues, I am pretty wiped out and it's ready for drug time. But I am glad to report that all went well and we really enjoyed our escape from the sick-house for the day! I hope to catch up on days like today, it has been way too long since we went somewhere and enjoyed ourselves.

Tomorrow, we have a doc appointment on the island to get the all clear for chemo on Friday. I hate having the infusions so close together, oh well!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that the last week was rough. Here's to many more days like today!

Don't be surprised if you run into my dad tomorrow...he'll be on the island all day long.

Take care,
Suzanne

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright for some reason my first comment didn't post so I'm trying again. Glad you and Joel were able to get out of the house and have a fun day together! Bet it was great to just be together and doing something couples should be doing on a Sunday for a change, rather than being stuck home battling aches and fevers! I hope you feel good the rest of the week. Love yall!
Britt

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,
Very glad you were feeling up for some fun yesterday! We are sorry we missed you, but we will be in touch next time we come to Houston. With Olivia's baby almost ready to pop, it should be soon.
Let us know if you want anything from Austin!
Jill & Nate

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, girl! I haven't talked to you in forever! That's awesome that you are getting an appetite. By the way, there's a rule that you cannot send us thank you cards for stuff we send you. We're happy to try and keep Joel out of Whataburger. Now if I can just find out how to do the same for Bryan....
Love,
Noelle

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home