Lester Link

Saturday, August 26, 2006

This past week was kind of bumpy. I had a couple of okay days in there, but mostly not so good days. I have had a lot of nausea issues and lots of vomiting, fun stuff! I had to cancel chemo on Friday b/c I was so sick at my stomach I could barely get out of bed. I hated having to do that, I would never have thought I would actually have to cancel a chemo appointment. Oh well, it was necessary, I would never have made it through 6 hours of chemo. I hope to get it rescheduled early this week, but who knows with those folks working down on the island, they have been pretty worthless lately! I think I finally shook whatever had a grip on me around 6 Friday evening, I was so wiped out! I had a good night's sleep and I have had a pretty good day today, my stomach has behaved fairly well for me. I wish I had better news to report, but it is what it is, blah! I will post when I get my next chemo date.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi friend! I am sorry you had such a rough week! I hope this week is much better! I also hope the nausea stays away for a speedy trip back to the island for some chemo!

I should be in town for a couple of days this week, so let me know if you need someone to come by and bug you!

I love you!

Love, Sarah C.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Caroline Stoufer said...

Kelly-

Hope you feel better soon!

-Caroline Stoufer

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home