Lester Link

Monday, September 18, 2006

This one has been pretty rough. The only thing I can hold down is saltine crackers, I have thrown up EVERYTHING I have tried to eat since chemo and the anti-nausea meds don't seem to be working either. I got through the flu part okay, just a couple of break through high fevers. I am just going to stick to the crackers for now and stop venturing out to try new things. Sorry I don't have much else to post, it has been kind of a rough last few days. I do feel okay as long as I don't eat, which isn't recommended with the amount of drugs I am taking. I'll check back in a couple of days and I will hopefully have better news.

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Mom! She is another year younger today. Keep her in your thoughts as she is not feeling too well these days either, including today on her birthday, which is pretty crummy. Love ya Mom!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that this round has been so crummy. Hopefully these next few days you start feeling better and can hold down some food.

lots of love,

ET

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about you and hoping the nausea lessens soon. Happy late birthday to Peggy!

Suzanne

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thinkin' about my girl and doing my usual peeking in on ya!!

Love ya both,

Bob

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you're having a rough week. Hope you are feeling better real soon!!!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home