Lester Link

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Chemo was a success today, I didn't sleep quite as much as usual, so I am pretty worn out now. Luckily, we were assigned to the ACB building with the brand new fancy chemo suites, so we were very happy about that. We arrived around 8 and left around 4, so not too bad of a day on the island. I hope the weekend flu symptoms that result from this new chemo take it easy on me and go away real fast. I think we got the regimen down last time, if we begin taking Tylenol and Motrin every 8 hours, beginning the first day after chemo, we pretty much prevent all the symptoms from occurring in the first place. We'll see how it goes!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fingers are crossed! I hope the flu symptoms stay away!

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear everything went smoothly! hope you get some rest.

love,

ET

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel GREAT this weekend!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too hope that you're able to avoid the flu symptoms, I'm sure you could use some days of feeling decent. Also glad you and Joel were more comfortable in the nicer chemo suite this round. Take care!
Britt

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Kelly!! Let the Tylenol and Motrin do their thing (as well as the chemo!!).

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home