Lester Link

Monday, September 11, 2006

I have been doing fairly well these days. I have zero appetite, I am doing good if I hold down an entire bagel in one day. Cereal seams to be somewhat agreeable too. So, of course, along with no appetite comes no energy. I am still on a steady dose of painkillers, so it is extremely difficult to fight the drowsiness that they cause. I am also taking anti-nausea pills pretty regularly and those knock me out completely. I am definitely back to my old narcoleptic self, I can fall asleep anywhere these days, which limits my driving just a tad. For the most part, my pain is under control and I don't feel completely worthless every day. If I could just get this vomiting and nausea to go away, I think everything else would fall into place again.

Dr. appointment, blood draw and chemo are set for Thursday, nothing else exciting on the books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home