Lester Link

Friday, December 30, 2005

I had an uneventful day today. It was my first day of no chemo in two weeks, I finished my 14 days yesterday. Unfortunately, I had to drug myself with allergy/cold medicine to try and beat this thing before it lingers too long. I wish this cold whatever would go away, this is supposed to be my one healthy week during my treatment! My appointment at the island today was cancelled b/c they ended up taking out my central line yesterday at my appointment. Which was nice of them to do so I did not have to return again today. I am booked for my port-a-cath surgery Monday at 8 and we have to be there at 6, which means we have to leave around 5, yeah happy second day of the new year for me and my poor Dad who agreed to take me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home