Lester Link

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I had a restless night last night too. I think I am coming down with an upper respiratory infection or a cold, I have been coughing a lot today and my chest feels tight. I will hit my medicine cabinet and hope that it is just a 24 hour thing. I hit the Nyquil twice last night, I hope to find something that works better tonight.

I spent 4 hours at the island today. I got my central line removed and I am booked for my new port-a-cath placement next week. Yeah me, I can actually take a shower like a normal person and not worry about water proofing my entire upper right quadrant!

I got the sweetest gift today from my old pal Alina. She gave me a softball that all of our old co-ed team had signed for me. Alina and I played with the same group of guys for several years, our team name was Gabronis(named by Marc Ferruzzo). Which I am sure means something horrible in Italian, I think it is from The Godfather??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home