Lester Link

Monday, December 26, 2005

Today was so much fun! All of us girls met up at Evangelina's house, she is in town from Cape Cod, Sara M.H., Kelley B.S., Sarah C., Brittney K. and Suzanne joined us, in town from San Francisco. We visited with E.T.'s kiddos and then we went to lunch and the girls surprised me with an ipod downloaded with everyone's favorite songs all ready to go to keep me entertained on the island (M.D. Anderson). It was the perfect gift, I had been bugging Joel for one since they came out with the video capability. So many people pitched in, I have the best group of friends ever! Seriously, I could not ask for a better support group! I am the envy of cancer patients all over the world! :) It really makes me feel special when so many people go out of their way to be nice to me and offer support in so many different ways.

After lunch we went for ice cream and then we had manicures & pedicures together. It was great to have all of us together again, it's been a while since all of us were in town at once. I desperately needed some girl time!

Thanks to everyone who pitched in for my wonderful gift...Britt, Sara, KKB, Sarah, E.T., Suzanne, Alina, Megan, Alison and my best guy friend Doug!! Thanks so much for thinking of me and organizing the whole thing on the sly, hard to keep a secret in our group!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home