Lester Link

Saturday, December 24, 2005

The last couple of days I have actually felt like my old self again. Joel has definitely noticed I have regained my snap, that's a nice way to put it, right? I think the first week is the doozie with the Oxaliplatin I.V. and once that fades off, I gradually get healthy again. Well, healthy with cancer, does that make sense?

Today Joel's Mom fixed us up a nice Christmas dinner with squash dressing, my favorite! We exchanged gifts tonight and tomorrow we are off to Tiki Island to spend the day at my cousin's house on the bay, I hope this nice "Winter" weather holds up again tomorrow. Nothing like crisp 75 degree weather to put you in the Christmas mood!

Merry Christmas Y'all!!
Love, Kelly & Joel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly! I just wanted to say hello and Merry Christmas, or Melekamikimaka which is the Hawaiian way of saying Merry Christmas to you. I would be better if you could hear it because it comes out as a little jingle. Anyway, I'm glad to read that things are getting better and I pray that progress continues. Please tell Joel and everyone that I said hello. Joel's parents sent me this blog so I'll try to check it as often as I can.

Keep your head up,
Joe Curry

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home