Lester Link

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Uncontrollable exhaustion is the best way to put it. About an hour after each dose, I can barely hold my head up. I have been sleeping 12 hours every night, with no sleep aid and another 2-4 hours during the day. I have to take the anti-naseau pills every 6 hours to try and even think about eating and holding the food down. I wouldn't eat anything at all if it were up to me, but I have to take the chemo pills with food. I have about 3 hours of feeling somewhat normal right before I take my evening dose. I am trying to keep track of what side effects occur when so I can plan out a possible time frame during the day to try and get back into the swing of things at work. I just can't believe I can still be so wiped out after sleeping 12 hours at night, I am probably still in sleep debt from the last 3 weeks, who knows? I can't believe Christmas is a week away, I have not bought a single gift!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home