Lester Link

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I made it two consecutive days at work. The first day I worked 8-12 and felt okay, Tuesday I woke up feeling crummy so I went to work from 12-4 and I had a lot more energy Tuesday. Of course it all caught up to me last night, I went to bed early and planned to go from 12-4 again. I had a rough night and this morning I woke up around 9ish and started to get ready and I started throwing up. So I tried to take a little power nap, but that didn't work. I ended up having to take a Phenergan(sleepy pill) and I was out of commission for the rest of the day. I called my Dr. to ask for an anti-nausea pill that didn't wipe me out and he is supposed to call something in for me. I also developed a low grade fever and a good size headache on top of all the nausea. So, I will be chalking today up as an all around bad day. I still feel nauseated, and the prescription isn't ready at the pharmacy so I am about to take another Phenergan and call it a night. I hope to wake up tomorrow to a better day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I was aching for an update--your loyal blog fans need them! Sorry your day was so bad!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home